Back by popular demand! I’m excited about our upcoming 45 Day Church Challenge! Last year it was a huge success. I expect 2021 to be the same. So, let’s get started. Make health and wellness a priority. Once you register, we’re going to provide you with helpful insights and valuable resources to make your experience positive and rewarding. Join us and register TODAY.
Dr. Lawrence Powell
Strengthening our connection and relationship with God.
- Reading the Bible
- Reading Daily Devotion
- Praise & Worship
Matthew 6:33; Joshua 1:8; Hebrews 4:16
Focused on managing our thoughts and feelings to help us live a peaceful, healthy life.
- Sleep (6-8 hrs / night)
- Mindfulness / Meditation
- Read a book
- Learn a new skill
- Volunteer for a charity
Phil 4:8; Proverbs 23:7; 3 John 1:2
Comprised of various activities that help nourish, exercise, and balance the body.
- Walking / Jogging
- Fitness class
- Strength training
- water daily
- fruits & vegetables daily
I Corinthians 6:19-20; Romans 12:1; I Corinthians 9:24
What’s New This Year?
One stop for everything you need
Virtual Fitness Classes & Workshops
Hybrid of virtual and in-person classes
Mini Activity Challenges each week
Bonus Team Point Structure
As part of the End-of-Challenge Celebration and Awards Ceremony (hybrid of virtual and in-person)
What Do I Really Need to Know About the Challenge?
- Registration period is between June 13 – July 16
- 45 Day Challenge Period is July 18 – August 31
- Open to church members, families, friends, other churches, and our surrounding communities.
- Focused on holistic transformation – spirit, soul & body
- Participants will select one activity to focus on in each category and will also select the appropriate level (Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced)
- Challenge prizes and special give-aways will be distributed at the Wellness Experience & Awards Ceremony on September 11
- Teams (1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place Prizes)
- Individual (1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place Prizes) – Adults & Teens
- Special Awards for Highest Improvement in Health Metrics