High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
Minimum of 2 years maintenance management
This position is a full-time hourly position, requiring an average of 40-50 hours per week.
Must able to lift 75 pounds alone
Hands down, here’s a great opportunity to be “hands on”.
Responsibilities: The Maintenance Director will perform duties such as
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all things dealing with building maintenance
- Leads in planning, coordinating and executing a preventative maintenance program and managing maintenance budget
- Leads in keeping the building up to code and in compliance with legal and state regulations
- Coordinates and is point person for all building and equipment inspections
- Manages upkeep of grounds and sidewalks
- Coordinates jobs requiring outside contractors, getting quotes/bids and being the point of contact throughoutthe job
- Shares in minor repairs and improvements (clogged toilets, leaking faucets, blown light bulbs, building furnishings, etc.)
- Manages and performs monthly/bi-monthly maintenance check list (Air filters, urinal cakes, air fresheners, etc.)
- Manages the work load scheduling for maintenance assistant
- Coordinates scheduling with cleaning crew and maintain a detailed check list of duties
- Leads in opening and closing the facility on scheduled days of work
- Share in preparing the church is ready for Wednesday and Sunday services
- Assist ministries with events (set up, clean up after, etc.)
- Manages the scheduling of calendar events for the different ministries of the church
- Respond to room availability inquiries and coordinate room reservation requests
- Being on call for emergencies such as flooding or alarm issues
- Manage shipping and receiving
- Share in organizing major conferences hosted at Agape Family Worship Center
- Maintain a safe, orderly work area and work practices.
- Order, maintain and organize an adequate inventory of building supplies
- Setting up sound equipment for ministry and outside events
- Share in security responsibilities for church as well as DASH
- Perform other miscellaneous tasks and/or special projects assigned by the Sr. Pastor.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years maintenance management
- Ability to perform under high pressure and multitask
- Should be able to red blueprints
- Demonstrates a strong desire for quality and attention to detail
- Must able to lift 75 pounds alone
- Ability to operate a scissor lift and articulated lifts
- Flexible with work schedule to assist with special events held in evenings and/or on weekends
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner as a member of a team
- Must be able to do overtime
Hours of Position: This position is a full-time hourly position, requiring an average of 40-50 hours per week.
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am – 6:30 pm. *May include occasional evening and/or weekend hours
Reports To: Sr. Pastor
Background Check: All offers of employment at Agape Family Worship Center are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.